Seeking West Coast Experienced DST Consultant
Adviser / Consultant
A Consultant is responsible for acquiring and building new client relationships. They will develop prospects directly or via established networks by leveraging the DST Investments brand or use their current marketing brand within their marketing footprint. Part-time or Full-time.
The successful candidate will have a goal to be an established DST 1031 Adviser. You will manage a client book within your current marketing footprint. You will be responsible with targeting prospects, by, for example, establishing contact with potential intermediaries and finders and participating in social events, closing deals or bringing in assets under management.
Location: United States, this is a remote position.
- Confidence when dealing with sophisticated clients and complex investment portfolios
- Conscientious individual with a high level of attention to detail
- Able to execute complex DST 1031 investment strategies on behalf of clients
- Ideally a graduate of a 4 year institution
- A Series 65 license, or willing to obtain within 60 days. (Waived for CFP and CFAs)
- Technology Fee – None
- State Registration Fee(s): Varies, approximately $200 annually
- Annual Platform Fee: None
- Affiliation Fee: None
Services provided to Advisers:
- DST Investments branded web page
- 24/7 Email support and archiving
- Full-time compliance support and software.
Payouts: 70% payout on consulting services.
To Apply: Please forward your resume or CV to email@example.com
DST Investments practices a policy to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees regardless of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.